з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest Clients (International EPC Company) is looking for "Project Accountant"
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Work schedule: 5/2
- Project accounting (for construction). Recording all business transactions to keep track of goods and materials, fixed assets, activities, construction works in 1C database
- Accounting for import transactions
- Equipment and material writing off, relocation, availability and completeness verification
- Execution and control over timely execution of primary accounting documents related to construction, including use of forms КС-2, КС-3, etc.
- Control over timely and complete obtaining of original documents
- Registration and control over primary documents of the client, suppliers and subcontractors
- Reconciliation of settlements with subcontractors and suppliers
- Inventory reconciliation of stock reserves and property
- Reconciliation of free issued materials handling lists and material reports
- University degree in Economics
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years
- Work experience in construction is MANDATORY
- English speaking and written skills (intermediate)
- Knowledge of 1C accounting software
- Experience of work in an international company
- Promptness, self-discipline, sociability
- Team player skills